"To know that even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Happy birthday, Connor!!

How in the world have three years flown by so quickly? It seems like yesterday that I had an awful epidural and was getting ready to see this little man for the first time.
Every single time over the past six months I have asked, he has stuck with his theme of a fire truck party. The idea has had some staying power. We celebrated yesterday with a party at Savannah Sharks. It is the perfect place to let the kiddos burn off some energy after cake.

Speaking of cake, the fine folks at Cake It Away do such a great job. They have the yummiest cake, and look at how cute!!


 
 


The kiddos ran around played, and at the end of the party I had some tired boys. I think all the kiddos had fun, so I will just include pics to explain the rest. A big shout out to my friend, Lauren, for all the pics. When you hand your camera to a photographer, all kinds of goodness happens :)
J enjoying the bouncy horse




Racing roller coasters

Just the right tilt on the hat makes you cooler :)



Sharing with mom


G feels the same way I do about this cake








Post sugar running





My two little loves. Best buds (most of the time)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment